Friday, November 14, 2008

Traveler in San Francisco- Day One 11/14/08

Well, it was off to San Francisco early this morning for Tony's book signing, film festival, and art show. It's going to be another busy week...

I sat in the back, while Sally sat in the front. Stop looking at me, Sally...

The girls finally gave me my own suitcase so I can travel securely without being crushed. It's about time...

Once we arrived in San Francisco, Tony and I checked out his pre-press...

Our hotel has a beautiful view of the Bay Bridge!


We went out on the terrace....

I hung out with both girls so that one would not be jealous of the other...

Then I watched over TC's interview and photo shoot.Another great things that my girls have done for me is that I now have my very own business cards! So many people ask about me as I am traveling that now I can hand them a card and they can visit my blog. I came up with a super idea of leaving my cards around the cities that I visit, anyone who finds one will know to check out Shiloh and my blog! Here I am hanging my first card! I wonder if anyone will find it?

We went to the art gallery where Tony is having his art show starting tomorrow night. It looks great! Hey, here is the "Just for Shiloh" print that is sold on Shiloh's website. Sales from this print go to the Shiloh Horses...

Another smaller painting, I like the cats and fish!

The gallery is right by Fisherman's Wharf. I can't wait to explore down there! Look at that cool old ship!

A beautiful California sunset...


Look at the bridge's lights from our room!

I am off to a good night's sleep, we have alot of work to do tomorrow...

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

OH how exciting!!! I hope I get to find one of your business cards soon!!! It's fun leaving stuff around the world for people to find!!
Hope you have a wonderful time in San Francisco too! And I'm very glad you didn't get dropped off your terrace.