Friday, October 17, 2008

Last Day in New York 10/17/08

First of all- Back at Shiloh! Harlow's Haflinger colt arrived from finally PA! Look at how cute he is! His mane is so curly. We have named him Crusoe...




______________________________________________________
Meanwhile, back In New York...

Our last day in the city, tonight we wing our way to jolly old London. I was feeling quite miffed that I was the only one who did not get a new hat yesterday, so the girls got me a special style that is perfect for New York!

I just love this style. It looks great on me...

Another long day of television interviews, TC did news segments for stations all across the country.

During a break in the filming, we caught up on the news...

After all the work, we headed out to The Museum of Natural History where there was a special exhibit called "The Horse". It told the story of the horse all through history, it was so neat! I learned alot about my species and our evolution. Pictures were not allowed, so I stayed in Jill's bag. It's amazing that my girls come all the way across the country, and still look for horse things to do!

I did meet some girls at the Museum Gift Shop. "Hey Girls!"



This beautiful sorrel caught my eye. But she hadn't really ever been out of the shop and traveled like me, so we did not have too much in common...

Our tour continues in London. I'll be blogging from across the pond in no time. Cheerio Chaps!

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

Your hat looks fabulous on you!! Shame you couldn't hook up with a girlfriend though.... but then maybe you'll find a nice English pony to share a trailer with??!