Friday, September 18, 2009

Traveler at the Hotel Del Coronado

It's a big weekend, Tony and I are at the Hotel Del Coronado for the 50th Anniversary of Some Like it Hot. There are lots of people here and we have two big events to attend...


The Hotel del was built in 1888 and is one of the last remaining wooden structures from the Victorian Era. I heard it is haunted and will be keeping a sharp eye out for anything susipicious.

I love the beach here. In fact, I intend to spend the day on Saturday sitting and sun bathing in the sand...

The North Island Naval Base is just down the road on Coronado and I can sit and watch the Navy jets coming in for landings...

I have lots to do and explore this weekend, so keep an eye on me!

4 comments:

Don Hendrix said...

Hi Traveler!
Hope to see you tonight. Be sure that Jill doesn't forget and leave you in the room. My wife, Kris, wants to meet you. I think you'll like her. She already likes you.
Don Hendrix

Hammie Hamster said...

Hello Traveler!

Nice to read a new story! Have a good weekend!

Hammie

Beanie Mouse said...

Wow! You have a nicer beach than we do here. We don't have sand! Don't forget the sunblock though....!!

phuong said...

iphone broken screen repairtucson homes for sale