Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birmingham, Revenge on Sally

Arriving at the Autografica in Birmingham, England, Traveler set himself up for a day of signing autographs to his adoring fans.
Checking in...

Waiting for his fans...

Still waiting...

Realizing that Tony is, once again, getting all the action...

Traveler decided to go for a nice long walk to clear his head and to think about his problem. "Why doesn't anyone pay attention to me? I'm cute and furry. Could it be because Sally dropped me in the horse pee yesterday? Do I smell that bad? That's got to be it, it's Sally's fault!"

Jill always holds me so carefully, while Sally did not even notice I had fallen. I'll get her!I bet I can find some way to get my revenge here at Warwick Castle...

Imagining what he will do to Sally, Traveler heads inside...

I will follow Sally and wait for my opportunity!

Hmmm, those spikes on the castle gate look sharp. But, the iron gate weighs two tons. There must be an easier way...

The ghosts might scare her, but they scare me too...

This castle tower from 1150AD might be a good place for "something to happen"!

"Watch your step, Sally! Ha Ha!" But, alas, Sally did not fall.


It sure is high from up here! It would be horrible to fall from here. Now, where is Sally?
Ah ha! The Peacock will get her- she wants his tail feather. "Pull his tail, Sally!"
"Excuse me sir, please don't peck me! It was Sally, not me!"

Where did Sally get off to now?


It's getting late, I bet she is in the Gift Shop...

"Surely you jest madam! Please you are embarrassing me."

"Sally, put me down this instant you cheeky little woman!"

After all the playing around, Sally surprised me by buying me a collar and a lead so that I will never fall again! I can be clipped on a backpack or belt and enjoy my travels in safety. Sally is so thoughtful to me... "I love you Sally. Let's head out, I'll follow you anywhere... Lead on good buddy!"

No comments: